CENTRAL CAL PEST CONTROL’S FOUNDATION
Central Cal Pest Control (CCPC) offers a strong knowledge of the Pest and Termite control industry. Combined with personal awareness and high ethical standards, CCPC Owner and Operator, Jon Munro, built a strong foundation of sound business practices and hard work dedicated to putting CCPC on the road to service and greatness from start to finish.
• Licensed Branch 2 (General Pest) – Control of General Pest (Residential and Commercial)
• Licensed Branch 3 (Termite) – Practice to Control Wood Destroying Pest or Organism by The Use of Insecticides, or Structural Repairs and Corrections,
• Worker Safety and Health Measures, Protection of the Public
• Integrated Pest Management/Pesticide Enforcement/Compliance Regulations
• Contract Law, Rules and Regulations required by State of California
• Insured, Licensed & Bonded as Regulated by the Structural Pest Control Board
PROJECT PERFORMANCE - JON MUNRO, Owner
1986 Established Central Cal Pest Control.
1989 Built a long-time relationship as a subcontractor with Wathen-Castanos, Inc., Fresno, CA pre-treating soil for new construction & other pest needs for their homes.
1990 Began working with Newton & Sons, Dinuba, a residential and commercial real estate firm performing pest and termite inspections.
2009 Commenced subcontracting with The McCaffrey Group, Inc., a local builder in Fresno, CA, pre-treating soil.
Lennar, Inc., Cambridge Homes, Construction Manager & Pest Management Control
Mountain Valley Pest Control
Dave Munro Pest Service
Tri-County Paving: Grading
Executive Administration, MICHELE MUNRO
2009 Joined Central Cal Pest Control. Defined a well office organization for CCPC.
• Protection of the public and welfare of people and the environment.